321Launch aims to be THE portal for small business owners and start-ups to find valuable information on all aspects of launching a business. From manufacturing to marketing, from concept to sales, 321Launch looks to provide informative articles, DIY how-tos, resources and direction for the would be entrepreneur.
321Launch.biz welcomes guest contributors. Guest contributors are experts in their field, consultants or business owners themselves serving the small business and start-up community. They write on the subjects new business owners and start-ups have questions about.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Business Law
- Business Plans
- Sales Strategies
- Book Reviews
Guest contributors get a bio page with up to 3 links (email or url) and the opportunity to (soft) pitch their services. They also get a lengthy byline with one link desplayed at the bottom of each article.
The ideal guest contributor contributes on a weekly basis, however we have contributors who contribute on a monthly or bi-weekly basis as well.
Ideal guest contributors are WordPress savvy. We would prefer to give our contributors a login where they can add their own content. However, if you aren’t WordPress literate, that’s OK. You can submit your content via email (Word doc) if you have no WordPress experience.
To get started as a 321Launch guest contributor, you should submit the following:
- Bio – this can be as long or as short as you like. It should be in paragraph form and writen in the third person. Please include URLs or email address that you would like linked.*
- Photo of yourself (not required, but highly recommended)
- Byline – this should be a 2-3 line mini bio. Please include preferred link*, if any.
- Preferred email address
- Your preferred author name
- First article – Minimum of 300 words (500 words preferred)
* IMPORTANT! Please do not embed links into your Word docs or email. Instead include the URL next to the text you would like linked. You can underline or highlight the text for clarity.
Guest contributors do not get monetary compensation for their work. Articles should be original content and not appear on other websites or in print, unless specifically arranged for in advance. All published submissions automatically become the property of 321Launch.biz, with the exception of bios and bylines (which remain the property of the contributor).
Interested in becoming a guest contributor? Get started right now…